It allows you to create, process, send and archive documents, search the archive, work with revisions, publish documents and view bulletin boards. Provides tools for grouping documents into objects and projects, editing content and other operations with it. The simplicity and intuitiveness of this module guarantees easy acceptance, simple and short user training, with complete standardization of the computer environment.
UniDocs Client is the main user (client) module of the system. It should be found in each of the jobs that participate in any of the automated business processes, or process (form, change, review or verify) some of the documents related to these processes.
The UniDocs Client module allows users to perform all necessary document operations through a single user interface. Provides tools for grouping documents into objects and projects, editing content and other operations with it. The simplicity and intuitiveness of this module guarantees its easy acceptance by users, as well as because the business is automated, facilitated and accelerated in this way.
The following functions are available within this module:
- Constant insight into the list of received, sent and documents in the paper
- Forming a new document
- Modify an existing document
- View an existing document
- Enter, modify and view descriptive data (attributes) about a document (secondary document)
- Document path overview
- Send documents automatically, manually or use the document step back
- Inspection and maintenance of bulletin boards
- Archiving documents
- Multi-criteria document search and download from the archive
- Document revision management
- Creating documents with attachments (documents with multiple files)
- Working with complex documents (folders)
- Individual document protection
- Delegation of permissions for an individual document
- Setting criteria for alarms
- Create and save a variety of reports
UniDocs Client, in addition to the above basic operations, provides users with additional functionalities, such as:
- The electronic signing of document files (requires PKI infrastructure)
- Download documents from the MS Outlook mail client
- Sending a document by e-mail via MS Outlook
- Automatic import of documents from the network scanner
All of these functions are controlled by UniDocs' global licensing system, so that each user can perform only those operations on documents of a certain class for which he has been granted the appropriate permission. In the Unidocs Client 7 version, this module is associated with the Manager module, which allows the user to easily provide additional features such as:
- Monitoring all or groups of users in the system,
- Redirect document flow,
- Search for documents in all statuses,
- Formation of statistical reports on the efficiency and duration of individual actions on documents
UniDocs Client can be used in Desktop or WEB version. The desktop version is a standard Windows application, while the WEB version runs in a web browser environment as a thin client.